The Museum


















Frank and Anna Hunter House







Frank R. Hunter, the first cashier of The Bank of Marlinton, and Anna Virginia Price in the newly built home in 1904. The house is located on two acres of land facing the Greenbrier River. This land was part of the James Atlee Price farm.  Price and his wife, Margaret Davies Poage Price, and other family members are buried in the cemetery near the house. The Museum was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1976.